Instax Mini 7S
Instax Mini 25
Instax Mini 50s
|High quality picture and simple operation by automatic film feed||High quality picture and simple operation by automatic film feed||High quality picture and simple operation by automatic film feed|
|High quality “Fujinon” lens||High quality “Fujinon” lens||High quality “Fujinon” lens|
|4 manual exposure mode||Automatic exposure mode (no need to set up)||Automatic exposure mode (no need to set up)|
|Automatic flash||“Intelligent” flash that make background clear||“Intelligent” flash that make background clear|
|Manual lens use||Motorized 3 position collapsible lens||Motorized 3 position collapsible lens|
|1 shutter button (landscape photos can be taken rotating the camera 90°)||2 shutter buttons for easy landscape or portrait photos||2 shutter buttons for easy landscape or portrait photos|
|Automatic built-in flash||Automatic built-in flash||Automatic built-in flash|
|Focusing from 60cm to infinity||Focusing from 50cm to infinity||Focusing from 60cm to infinity|
|Focusing from 40 cm by using close-up lens (not included in package/sold separately)||Focusing from 30 cm by using close-up lens included in the package||Focusing from 30 cm by using close-up lens included in the package|
|Alkaline batteries AA X 4 included||Lithium batteries CR2 X 2 included||Lithium batteries CR2 X 2 included|
|Standard batteries available worldwide||Standard batteries available worldwide||Standard batteries available worldwide|
|X||Darken/Lighten adjust feature.||Darken/Lighten adjust feature|
|Pink, blue, milk white, choco brown||Plain white and Hello Kitty white||NEW black color|
|Heavy and bigger size model (approx. 600 grams )||Small and lighter design (approx. 400 grams)||Small and lighter design (approx. 400 grams)|
|Self-shot mirror not included in package/sold separately along with the close-up lens||Built-in self-shot mirror||Self-timer shot mode with automatic 2 consecutive shots feature|
Instax 210 vs Instax Mini 7s
Both instax cameras produce instant, vivid colored photographs minutes after you pressed the click button, but both have very notable difference that you might need to know before deciding which instax is for you.
Here are the main differences between the two instant cameras:
Format, size and price of the film:
- Instax 210: (Instax Wide Format Film) approximately 3.90″ x 2.44″.
- Instax Mini 7s: (Instax Mini Film) approximately 2.0″ x 3.0″ (size of a credit card)
Dimension and weight of the camera:
- Instax 210: Large and bulky, almost the size of a DSLR — 178.5(W) x 94.5(H) x 117.5(D) mm; 650 grams excluding battery, film and strap
- Instax Mini 7s: Sleek and stylish, can fit a small bag or purse — 119.5(W) x 121.5(H) x 70.5(D)mm; 320 grams excluding battery and film
- Instax 210: Automatic adjusting flash, high-resolution retracting close-up lens, electronic shutter, two range selectable shooting options and an LCD control panel displaying focal distance and film count.
- Instax Mini 7s: Four selectable shooting modes, automatic shutter and flash.